CIRCLE at Lund University, will host the EU-SPRI winter school on geography of innovation in Lund Sweden on February 7–11, 2022. Application is open until November 15, to PhD students and early career post-docs.
An interactive and hands on course
This exciting week of programming will cover diverse topics including sustainable geographies of innovation, firms and industries, and regional development.
– Together, we will explore the geography of innovation in a friendly and interactive manner, with special paper development sessions for participants to receive targeted feedback on their work in progress” says Rhiannon Pugh, senior lecturer and course coordinator at CIRCLE.
Apply by November 15th
The course is aimed at PhD students and early career post-docs. Instructions for application are set out in the ‘call for participants’ webpage.
- Course location: Lund, Sweden
- This is planned as an in-person event, but arrangements can be made for online participation for those who cannot attend in person.
- The event is subsidised for Eu-SPRI member organisations.
- Please direct queries and submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Further information on the course and how to apply on the ‘call for participants’ webpage.
Dates to remember
- Apply by November 15
- Course date: February 7-11, 2022